1. Betterway warrants this bidet to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use and service for a period of one (1) years from the date of purchase. By registering as a Betterway bidet owner, Betterway will extend your warranty to 18 months from the date of purchase. This warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER and is not transferable if you sell or otherwise transfer the product. A receipt or proof of purchase must be included with all warranty requests.
2. Betterway’s obligations under this warranty are limited to repairs or replacements, at Betterway’s option, of products or parts found to be defective, provided that such products were properly installed and used in accordance with instructions. Betterway reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. Betterway will not charge for labor or parts in connection with warranty repairs or replacements.
3. Betterway is not responsible for the cost of removal, return and/or reinstallation of products.
This warranty does not apply to the following items:
a. Damage or loss sustained in a natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, thunder, electrical storm, etc.
b. Damage or loss resulting from any unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper maintenance of the product.
c. Damage or loss resulting from removal, improper repair, or modification of the product.
d. Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
e. Damage or loss resulting from improper installation or from installation of a unit in a harsh and/or hazardous environment.
f. Damage or loss which occurs during shipment.
g. Damage as a result or normal “wear and tear” will not be considered defects.
h. Damage caused by cleaning products or chlorine-related products.
This includes locations where the water pressure exceeds the maximum allowed by local codes.
Model codes allow a maximum of 80 PSI. Check local code for requirements.
4. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from State to State.
5. To obtain warranty repair service under this warranty, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of your current bidet, a detailed description of the problem, and a .pdf or .jpg copy of your receipt or proof of purchase. If, because of the size of the product or nature of the defect, the product cannot be returned to Betterway, receipt by Betterway of written notice of the defect shall constitute delivery. In such cases, Betterway may choose to repair the product at the purchaser’s location or to pay to transport the product to a service facility.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY BETTERWAY. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO THE PURCHASER. BETTERWAY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR FOR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER, OR FOR LABOR OR OTHER COSTS DUE TO INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL, OR COSTS OF REPAIRS BY OTHERS, OR FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSE NOT SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR USE, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.I understand